Rider Levett Bucknall
Our dedicated Cost Management Team at RLB are responsible for seeing a project through from the initial planning stages to completion. Their main task is to break down projects into stages, taking responsibility for monitoring and managing the programme, cost, quality and risk of each stage of the project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoy long term relationships with them.
Our Cost Managers work in close contact with clients, advising them on financial matters, project risks, procurement and contract matters using our experience to provide an informed opinion.
We are a sector focused business actively operating and investing in Commercial, Residential, Education, Data Centre, Mixed Use, Sports and Retail clients and projects.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting Senior Quantity Surveyors to join our client focused teams in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). You will be responsible for delivering projects and be accountable, as part of the commercial teams for the effective delivery of commercial and procurement services. This is an exciting opportunity for driven individuals, focused on accelerating their careers, to join and strengthen our Quantity Surveying team as well as playing a strategic role in delivering for top tier Clients within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The individual will be an integral part of a team that is accountable for the commercial and contractual performance of the project
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established commercial/ procurement/ contractual strategies
- Individually or as part of a team operating processes for the selection, appointment, and management of construction and engineering contractors
Cost Planning including:
- Benchmarking experience and taking projects forward from inception is essential
- Preparation of indicative cost budgets and appraisals at both project and program level
- Preparation of elemental cost plans
- Provide advice and opinion in respect of our client development plans and expectations
- Value engineering studies
- Ability to develop and implement robust commercial processes and procedures for the client
- Providing advice on procurement strategy
- Assembling and seeking agreement to long and short tender lists
- Preparing and issuing tender documents.
- Running a competitive tender process including managing queries from tendering contractors
- Managing and contributing to structured and documented tender evaluations
- Preparation of Contract Recommendation Reports
- Preparation of contract documents
- Tender Compliance
- FIDIC Suite Contracts knowledge
With 60 KSA staff currently and with ambitious plans to grow the business alongside 3,600 worldwide RLB personnel we truly have a global reach, and with such collateral we can offer a local presence to our clients without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading-edge service provision.
RLB KSA are actively delivery projects that directly contribute to the Nation’s 2030 Vision which includes projects within the following sectors Leisure, Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Defence, Healthcare and Education. In addition, we also deliver projects successfully to the Luxury end of the Private Sector.
We are an award winning leading independent firm providing our clients with some of the most comprehensive and forward-thinking advice available.
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.