SDN Children's Services
SDN Children’s Services is a not for profit organisation that has been delivering quality early childhood education and child care, children’s therapies and family support services since 1905.
We are one of Australia’s most respected children’s services organisations, and have over 600 staff across 30 sites in Sydney, regional NSW and the ACT. We also have therapists who support children with autism or a developmental delay, and can help overcome the challenges that can make everyday life and participation tough for children.
About the Team
To improve and optimise organisational efficiencies by effectively managing cost, improve staff productivity and maximise the operational financial return. Implement an effective facilities management process to support the organisation in the implementation of its strategic plan and the achievement of its short and long-term objectives.
About The Role
To provide high quality property and facilities management services through managing the physical, environmental and security aspects of all premises occupied by SDN.
This is a part time maximum term contract position for 12 months working 22.8 hours a week. Flexibility offered with days of work.
- Demonstrated relevant work experience in a similar role
- Effective relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Well-developed computer skills particularly with MS Office
- Current drivers licence
- A Working with Children’s Check clearance number (or willingness to obtain)
SDN’s values are at the heart of everything we do. If you share our values and believe that through working together we can make the world a better and more equitable place then we want to hear from you! We commit ourselves to being: trustworthy and reliable, inclusive and respectful and creative and innovative.
SDN Benefits include:
- Positive welcoming culture
- Priority placement for children of staff members
- Discounted child care fee
- Paid parental leave
- Finders fee – Referral Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program – Free, voluntary and confidential counselling service
- SDN Staff Giving Fund
- Purchased Leave
- Study Leave
- Picnic Day – One extra day paid leave for all permanent staff
SDN Children’s Services welcomes and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.
Successful applicants will be subject to relevant pre-employment checks including Working with Children Check (NSW) and National Police Check
To apply for this job please visit www.sdn.org.au.