The Program Assistant (PA) will assist the Program Manager and Axios teams involved in the Patient Support Program (PSP) for set-up and implementation activities. The jobholder is required to help represent Axios in daily meetings with patients, doctors and carry out administrative duties which will be both field and office based.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively assist the Project Manager in managing drug access program(s) by liaising with hospitals, and pharmacies, and patients.
- Ensure that eligible patients are enrolled in the program(s) in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Ensure that current patients receive their drugs quickly and efficiently
- Prepare timely monitoring reports (monthly) with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports (quarterly) for internal review. This includes monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration with Axios Saudi Arabia staff in “real time” as patients proceed through the program.
- Maintain and update electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
- Conduct physicians’ visits to increase awareness of the program and proactively identify areas for improvement.
- Proactively communicate any process or program deviations to Axios HQ team with proposed solutions.
- Conduct administrative duties for the office.
- Work closely with Program team members, and Project Manager.
- Work with project team leaders as well as the related divisions of Axios
- Establish a relationship with Axios program partners in Saudi Arabia
- Maintain ongoing and frequent communication with project team leaders including Axios regional and global staff
Special Skills and Knowledge
- Diplomatic skills
- Knowledge of Saudi Arabia health system
- Approachability and willingness to provide excellent services
- Initiative and drive
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results driven
- Good organisational and coordination skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Methodical with ability to deliver timely results
- Self-starter with strong individual drive, attention to detail, resourcefulness, and task ownership.
- Ability to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in standard computer software (word-processing, excel, PowerPoint presentations, databases) and the internet
- Application of job Knowledge
- Concern for Order and Quality
- Adaptability and flexibility
Educational Background and Experience
- A Degree in Nursing, Health Education or Public Health is ideal
- Saudi Commission for Health Specialties License is ideal
- At least 2 years working experience in a healthcare setting or NGO is ideal
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Arabic and English
- Experience in data monitoring and management is an advantage
- Experience coordinating and handling logistics/supply chain is a plus
- In lieu of working experience, a demonstrated passion for philanthropy through volunteer involvement is a plus
- Experience in customer service management is a plus
- The position will be based in Saudi Arabia
- Frequent visits to clients, partners and pharmacies which may be outside the office and area is essential
- Frequent travel within Saudi Arabia will be required
- Flexibility in working hours is essential
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.