Abdulla H. Al Mutawa Sons Co
- Research various vendor options and select the best options based on the employer’s needs
- Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery
- Handle any related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays
- Find solutions to budget limitations, vendor errors, and other problems as they arise
- Work with various departments to determine the amount and type of goods required
- Keep an inventory of goods on hand
- Track orders from placement through delivery
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has
- Ensure that the appropriate goods are transferred to each department in a timely manner
- Develop budgets for the goods required by each department
” Seek out ways to save money on the procurement of goods and requests budget increases as needed.
o At least an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; accounting and budgeting
experience; solid mathematical skills; basic computer skills; understanding of the goods being procured; some
experience in a business or delivery setting; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; good
interpersonal skills for working with various departments as well as vendor representatives; excellent planning
skills, organizational skills and attention to detail; problem-solving skills; good physical condition; flexible
o Expert at establishing relationships with all parties in involved.
o Facilitate harmonious working relationships.
o Permit prompt resolution of problems and conflicts as they occur.
o Good coordination skills
o Knowledge in safety rules and regulations.
o Speaking English and/ or Arabic languages.
” Strong time management and organizational skills.
” Exceptional computer skills.
” Impeccable written and verbal communications skills.
At least an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
To apply for this job please visit almutawa.com.sa.