Air Arabia PJSC (G9)
This vacancy is being posted on behalf of our Group company COZMO travels.
The selected candidate will be hired on the payrolls of COZMO travels.
About COZMO Travels
Cozmo Travel launched its operations on January 2010 with a vision to offer customized travel solutions for independent and corporate travelers. With a complete range of world-class product and consultancy services that support businesses and individuals alike.
Cozmo Travel reflects the perfect blend of global expertise and local knowledge. Right from travel planning to ticketing services, hotel bookings, uae visit visa, global visa process and organizing activities at destinations around the world and UAE, Cozmo Travel has succeeded in redefining the role of travel management.
The Inbound Manager will be required to effectively manage the inbound business from selected markets with particular emphasis on the leisure business.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Fully responsible for budgeting and implementation of business strategies & P & L.
- To procure best deals with suppliers of ground services that meet individual market requirements.
- To continuously source new businesses and service new business from existing and new markets.
- To oversee and manage the operational activities to support and provide efficient service delivery for guests.
- To understand the regulatory and compliance issues in relation to running the inbound activities.
- Responsible for inbound activities (excursions, MICE and hotel reservations, transfers, visas etc..)
- Responsible for local corporate sales to target the incentives and events.
- Manage complete inbound operations and staff management.
- Plan strategies to increase sales and achieve the set targets.
- Produce monthly reports/updates.
- Managing & exhibiting at selected trade shows.
- Generate sales from all selected markets and achieve set targets.
- Responsible to maintain inventory and the infrastructure.
- Create and introduce new packages.
- Maintain a good relationship with all the local hoteliers and suppliers.
- Responsible to contract with overseas agents, wholesalers, and online systems.
- Responsible for marketing inbound products locally and internationally.
- Handle customer complaints, dealing with customer inquiries, and aiming to meet their expectations.
- Ensure smooth functioning of the inbound department.
- Liaising with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- To ensure regular contact with clients and provide timely and efficient responses to all customer queries.
- To contribute to a drive for excellence across the wider inbound sales & operations team and other departments.
- An understanding of social media platforms.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Bachelor degree in Commerce/Marketing/Hospitality/Management or equivalent.
- Capable of using technology systems and tools; proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English Language.
Work Experience & Profile
- Minimum five years’ experience in the same field / managerial level with a renowned company in UAE.
- Fluency in English, Arabic, high level of computer skills.
- Good management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Leisure Travel products & services and holiday destinations.
- Experience in B2B trade / corporate sales / management.
- Experience in B2B / booking engine provision.
- Personal experience of achieving better-than-expected results across a number of campaigns.
- Self-starter with a positive outlook.
- Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills.
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail.
- Passion for excellence.
- Credible, confident, and articulate, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise, and effective approach to problem-solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate brilliant ideas founded on rock-solid strategic thinking.
To apply for this job please visit careers.airarabia.com.