Doing mechanical and electromechanical engineering maintenance work on time basis for all ABIS sites, developing, testing specifications and methods for cost effectiveness and proper maintenance, Supervising the team and managing the site.
- Evaluates mechanical and systems, products by conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Understand the scope of any SD/TA long term contract.
- Manage references at sites to optimise and improve process.
- Identify the troubles and trouble shoot immediately.
- Inspect items and machines before and after every shutdown or project.
- Take necessary materials list to procure for proper maintenance.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by testing methods testing properties.
- Coordinating and managing both internal, inter discipline work interfaces and executing activities cost effectively.
- Do maintenance of oil and gas equipments, rotating and statics according to defined scope of work.
- Organising and executing maintenance work in accordance with schedule and erection sequencing.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying client requirements; researching and testing soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops maintenance processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests from clients and concerns.
- Maintains product and company reputation.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians..
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keeping the site in safe working environment and maintaining quality level in all aspects as per the company and client standard.
- Assure the execution of maintenance activities according to the maintenance and HSE procedure.
- Giving weekly & monthly reports to Planning and technical support Manager.
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have Transferrable IQAMA
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
BA Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
3 years from same field.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
General Consulting Skills.
Presenting Technical Information,
i. Due to Covid -19 We will screen & shortlist the job profiles as per requirements and shortlisted candidates shall invited for F2F interviews .
ii. No walk -in candidates are entertained
Keyword: Site Engineer, Construction, Civil, Structural, Rotating Equipment, maintenance, installing components, fabricating, building, Civil Site Engineering
To apply for this job please visit careers.abis.com.sa.