Dawson is a Native Hawaiian Organization 8(a) small business that brings the Spirit of Aloha to our employees. As part of the DAWSON “Ohana”, you will be provided a best-in-class benefits program that strives to ensure our great people have peace of mind when it comes to health and wellness. For more information about DAWSON and our benefits programs, please visit www.dawson8a.com.
This position is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Personnel/HR/Travel Clerk will oversee all aspects of personnel, HR functions, and travel arrangements for a team of xx personnel. The primary function of the Personnel Department/ HR/Travel Administrative is to perform efficient day-to-day management of correspondence, documents, and data files and to assist in all activities related to office operations. Personnel Department/ HR/Travel Administrator is also responsible for processing details supporting employee vacations and arranging, managing, and coordinating all aspects of travel according to the specific needs of the employees. Responsible for the safekeeping of employees travel documents and other government related documents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Expertise in securing necessary Visas for approved employee requirements, securing airline tickets via authorized travel agents or airline reservations office, coordinating/arranging ground transportation for departing and arriving employees
- Ability to maintain database records of employee passports and other Government documents, process leave/vacation requests of all personnel
- Thorough understanding of Saudi Labor Law, rules and regulations required in all human resources and administrative functions
- Proficiency with computer technology to process the day-to-day clerical, financial, record keeping, or processing duties and with gathering data to prepare and submit monthly reports
- Ability to safely maintain documentation and copies of employees’ passports, resident permits, travel tickets, etc.
- Experience with documenting processes, practices, and procedures used in HR function and making recommendations for improvements
- Ability to make appointments, maintain calendars, arrange meetings, schedule rooms and equipment; document/correspondence distribution; and act as a liaison with faculty, staff, and the public, providing information for areas of responsibility
- Capable of maintaining office supply inventory and order office supplies
DoD Security Clearance Required
Proof of US Citizenship required
Current US Passport
Must comply with all safety requirements due to COVID-19
Travel may be required while OCONUS
Bachelor’s degree [DW2] in Human Resources or related field from an accredited college or university. Waiver possible given appropriate level of experience.
Certification as a Global Professional Human Resources (GPHR) desired
Experience working with Host Country Nationals in the Middle East region is desired
Experience desired in previous positions that required understanding of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia labor laws, rules, and regulations in Human Resources and administrative functions
Minimum 3 years of experience using various HRIS’
Experience in securing work Visas against approved employee requirements
Experience in arranging travel by securing airline tickets via authorized travel agents or airline reservations office
Experience in adhering to privacy act, PII, and Information Security policies and practices
DAWSON gives preference to Internal Candidates. If no internal candidate meets our qualifications, external candidates will be given consideration.
DAWSON is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.