King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centr...
Provides adoministrative and professional support in managing the day-to-day operations of the assigned area. Performs and completes special administrative tasks as assigned. Assists and facilitates the flow of work for the in-line staff of the same area.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties
1. Provides full administrative support to the Department Head/Director/Executive Director and other section specialists.
2. Communicates and coordinates with management and departments on all inquiries concerning administrative work.
3. Assists and participates in performance improvement plans for the Department.
4. Assumes primary responsibility for key administrative tasks; provides information for evaluation and revision of Internal Policies and Procedures.
5. Assists in the preparation of the selection and recruitment of administrative and clerical staff. Liaises with Local and International Recruitment to locate candidates and arrange applicant interviews.
6. Handles complaints and inquiries from outside the Department; researches, and responds to requests or refers complaints and requests to other staff when warranted.
7. Conducts studies, performs special projects, evaluates administrative functions and recommends.
8. Participates in training of administrative and clerical staff; assists with orientation of new employees.
9. Participates in self and others’ education, training and development, as applicable.
10. Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
11. Performs all other related duties as assigned.
Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Hospital Administration or any related discipline is required.
Three (3) years of related experience with Master’s Degree, or five (5) year of related experience with Bachelor’s Degree required.
Saudi National Only
To apply for this job please visit www.kfshrc.edu.sa.