Metricon Homes, Australia’s largest home builder is committed to recruiting outstanding individuals who share our passion for delivering quality, service and award winning living solutions for Australian families.
Join a culture that supports and develops their team. Located in Mount Waverley within our Studio M Team as an Interior Design Assistant.
- Reporting to the Studio M Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- The Interior Design Assistant is responsible for ensuring our customer’s are delivered a seamless, personalized and first class experience, and to make every guest and visitor at Metricon an advocate and promoter of the business;
- The role is also a key support to the Interior Design Consultants in ensuring all Customer queries, reselections and final paper work is completed within the agreed KPI’s;
- The Interior Design Assistant, when required, is to guide and support customers through the home personalization process, making selections for interior and exterior products and finishes. To be able to prepare and complete paperwork only appointments for required business units;
- Hosting Studio tours, previews and sales seminars and events;
- Review Customer documentation ahead of appointment to ensure any paperwork inconsistencies are resolved before meeting with Customer and that the consultant is familiar with;
- Attend all Interior Design and Studio M Support training sessions to maintain relevant product and process knowledge of all Studio M offerings;
- Provide assistance to the Studio M consulting team by helping Customers with their specification and selection queries either on the phone, by email or in person; and
- Support and complete final colours for Design Consultants within agreed KPI’s as allocated.
- Metricon will offer you:
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities;
- Access to Linkedin Learning;
- Work for Australia’s Number 1 New Home Builder 5 Years in a Row!!!;
- Genuine career advancement opportunities;
- Generous housing discounts on our award winning homes; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
- The successful candidate will have:
- Commenced / completed Interior Design qualifications;
- Proven ability to work in a high volume customer contact environment, working with the general public in particular;
- Highly organised – ability to multi-task and deal with a variety of activities;
- Working knowledge of the building and construction process would be an advantage;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proven ability to work in a positive and professional manner in a goal orientated environment;
- Intermediate Microsoft WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK computer skills;
- Experience in using database systems.
Metricon Homes complete mandatory national police checks on all successful applicants
To apply for this job please visit jobs.metricon.com.au.