Note: Please only submit one application, even if you are interested in more than one opportunity. A recruiter will speak to you about all options available after we review your application.
We are currently recruiting for our 2021 winter graduates. to begin your application and reserve your place on our dedicated virtual assessment centres for final year students, running throughout, May and into the Winter. Our University Partnerships team will also be delivering many virtual events, so keep an eye on our social media pages to register and to find out what’s coming next.
FDM Group is a FTSE 250 award-winning employer that recruits, trains and deploys talent globally. We are the UK’s leading IT graduate employer, working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations including KPMG, HSBC, Bupa and Macquarie to name a few.
The training you will receive at the FDM academy will prepare you for numerous roles within Software Development, Business Intelligence/ Business Analysis, Technical Analysis and Cloud Computing Engineering.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning, SQL and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably within a STEM discipline but all degrees considered
- Strong analytical ability
- Final year student, finishing winter 2020
- Good decision-making skills within fast-paced environments
- Geographically flexible to support our clients in either Sydney or Melbourne
- Be able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
FDM embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. Candidates will have the opportunity to request support or reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process in order to demonstrate their ability to meet the inherent requirements of the job.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.