SALARY: $1,514.40 – 1,735.00 pw + Super
Work Type: Temporary Full Time, up to 12 months
Location: Oran Park Administration Building
Come join an organisation with endless opportunities, where people choose to work because they are inspired by the chance to shape, influence and grow a community.
Set yourself up for your future career! Camden Council will provide you with opportunities for both personal growth and professional development. We can offer you access to a broad range of development experiences that are not found elsewhere due to the growth in this local government area.
We are looking for a recent graduate with a strong customer focus to join our dynamic team. Current students who will complete all their studies by the end of June 2021, and can demonstrate that they are eligible to graduate, may be considered.
Don’t miss out on being part of something great by joining an evolving, rapidly growing, adaptive and innovative organisation.
What We Offer
We are committed to offering and supporting development and employment opportunities to help people excel and build a lasting career. We offer generous learning and development opportunities as well as flexi time, access to employee benefits and education assistance.
We promote diversity in the workplace and have a culture that is inclusive, respectful and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all people.
As the community continues to grow, this opportunity will allow you to grow with it!
- Recently completed or near to be completed qualifications in Town Planning or Building Surveying or a related field.
- Experience or formal education in using the NSW Environmental Planning and Assessment Act.
- Well developed oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills.
- Demonstrated ability to apply EEO, OH&S and ethical practice principles and to act with probity at all times.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff.
Further Information: Peter Green – Team Leader Building Certification on 02 4654 7728
Closing Date for above position: 12/04/2021
To apply for this job please visit camden.csod.com.