Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 130-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better and safer dentistry. Dentsply Sirona’s global headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The company’s shares are listed in the United States on NASDAQ under the symbol XRAY.
As advanced as dentistry is today, we are dedicated to making it even better. Our people have a passion for innovation and are committed to applying it to improve dental care. We live and breathe high performance, working as one global team, bringing out the best in each other for the benefit of dental patients, and the professionals who serve them. If you want to grow and develop as a part of a team that is shaping an industry, then we’re looking for the best to join us.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside Dental professionals, promoting and selling dental consumables in Brisbane’s Southern suburbs and Toowoomba.
You will have the support and assistance of the Sales Manager and your colleagues to;
- Develop, manage and implement your territory sales plan which supports the long-term strategic plan;
- Build and maintain strong internal and external client relationships to capitalise on all opportunities;
- Complete reporting and analysis, responding to changes, market trends and competitor activities;
- Maintain product knowledge through self-directed learning and involvement in training and market research; and
- Work with your colleagues to identify and leverage opportunities across Dentsply Sirona.
You will thrive in this role if you have;
- A tertiary qualification in Health Science or related discipline;
- A passion for sales;
- Experience in telephone sales;
- The initiative and drive to work autonomously;
- Strong communication and relationship skills;
- Proficiency in the use of word, excel, PowerPoint and CRM software; and
You do not require experience in, or knowledge of, the dental industry, or demonstrated experience in territory or key account management. We will provide you with the training and coaching that you will need to succeed!
If this is you, please apply today!
What we Offer
You will be working for a leading, global provider of professional dental products and technologies, receiving generous bonuses and commissions in return for your contribution, and will be part of a team that:
Develops faster …with our commitment to the best professional development.
Performs better …as part of a high-performance, empowering culture.
Shapes an industry …with a market leader that continues to drive innovation.
Makes a difference …by helping improve oral health worldwide.
Dentsply Sirona is an EEO employer committed to fairness, diversity and respect. As such, Dentsply Sirona will respond to requests for Reasonable Adjustments from applicants with disabilities. We encourage applications from all members of the community, including people from indigenous and culturally diverse backgrounds. All successful applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and New Zealand.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about Dentsply Sirona, please go to www.dentsplysirona.com
Please note Dentsply Sirona operates a direct sourcing model so please no agency introductions.
To apply for this job please visit career5.successfactors.eu.