Programmed Health Professionals
Are you looking for a casual role that has flexibility suiting your lifestyle? Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?. Would you like a rewarding role that offers development and learning opportunities?.
About the role:
Programmed Care is seeking experienced disability support workers. Our female client has a strong preference for Burmese-speaking support workers in Kellyville Greater Western Sydney. Experience with brain injuries is preferred but not essential however you must be willing to commit to an ongoing roster providing consistent support to our client. This role will include personal care, community access, domestic assistance, and companionship.
- Minimum 6 months recent experience
- Certificate III/IV in individual support, aged care, or equivalent
- Current Australian drivers’ license, and reliable vehicle
- You are flexible and adaptable
- You have a strong work ethic
- You are reliable and punctual
- Dedicated team available 7 days a week to support you
- Great hourly rates paid weekly
- Supportive and encouraging organisation and team environment
Who we are
Programmed is a leading provider of healthcare, staffing and maintenance services across all industry sectors including education, health, infrastructure, manufacturing, transport and mining. As one of Australia’s largest employers, we work with major public and private hospitals, facilities and an increasing number of home care and community clients, providing you with the opportunity to work when and where you want.
At Programmed, we strive for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in, and encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit au.indeed.com.